Features of NutraBio Tongkat Ali (LJ100) (200mg)
- 300mg premium-grade longjack 100:1 extract per serving*
- Improves physical & mental energy*
- Support hormonal balance and healthy cortisol levels*
- Boosts sports performance*
- Supports libido and sexual function*
- Improves sleep quality*
- Assists in sustaining healthy weight levels and BMI*
What is LJ100®?
LJ100® is the premier Longjack extract on the market, backed by rigorous scientific research and standardized for purity and potency.
Over a dozen clinical trials have been carried out on LJ100®, investigating both mechanisms of action and benefits. No other form of longjack extract is supported like this! For example, LJ100® has been found to promote an anabolic state by supporting low normal levels of cortisol and high normal testosterone levels during intense endurance exercise. In fact, testosterone levels were 16.4% higher in the individuals consuming LJ100 compared to those receiving placebo. Other human studies indicate that LJ100 may increase fat free mass, reduce body fat, and enhance muscle strength and size, highlighting its ergogenic potential.
LJ100 also supports psychological mood states when individuals are exposed to various stressors, including aging, dieting, and exercise stress.
- Miller KK. Androgen deficiency: effects on body composition. Pituitary. 2009;12(2):116–24. doi: 10.1007/s11102-008-0121-7.
- Talbott SM, Talbott JA, George A, Pugh M. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013;10(1):28. Published 2013 May 26. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-10-28
- Hamzah, S and Yusuf, A. Published: British Journal of Sports Medicine (2003).BASEM Abstract. 37:465-466.
- Talbott, S.M., Talbott, J.A., George, A. et al. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 10, 28 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-10-28
- Asiah O, Nurhanan MY, Ilham MA. Determination of bioactive peptide (4.3kDa) as an aphrodisiac marker in six Malaysia plants. Journal of Tropical Forest Science. 2007;19(1):61–63
- Zanoli P, Zavatti M, Montanari C, Baraldi M. Influence of Eurycoma longifolia on the copulatory activity of sexually sluggish and impotent male rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009;126:308–313. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.08.021
- Tambi MI. Proceedings of the SupplySide West International Trade Show and Conference. Virgo Publishing; 2003. Water soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia in enhancing testosterone in males. Oct 1–3.